Jan 24, 2010

Mistletoe Card




Here is the first of three cute cards that I made just after Christmas when I finally had time to get into my craft room!! I started by trying to do the 12 cards of Christmas challenge by The Greeting Farm, but all too soon, I got too busy and didn't get all of the challenge cards done :(

They are all decked out in their holiday best and probably at the party of the season!

The main images for this one is from the "Cake Topper"set by The Greeting Farm. The mistletoe is from Hero Arts and the Merry Christmas is from Stampendous.

I colored these in with my prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits (Which really are NOT odorless!!)
There is glitter on his hat (which comes from the Xmas Sweeties set by TGF).
The paper is from my good friend Karyn - She sent me a Basic Grey pack called Wassail - it is sooo fantastic!!
The silver ribbon is from Offray.



Anna Banana

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

How cute! I really love the eyeshadow :)