Jul 7, 2009

The second Card I made SBS 24 - Pets

Well - this is the second card I made last week.
The theme for SBS24 to post this past Sunday was pets. I'm only 2 days late ... pretty good for me! I kept being drawn to this little pup...
I used pinks and browns - the pink is misc. card stock. I think the brown bone paper was from Doodle Bug or Doodle Factory or something... I can't remember - there was a Doodle in it!

The round brads were from a pack which had more elements than I show ... If you need to know cause you gotta have them, drop me a line and I will drag my butt upstairs and look at the packaging for you.

You can't see it here, but the dew drops are actually a pale pink color - they look clear against the matching card stock.

My favorite part of this card is the flower with the bone shaped brad on it!
The brad I got from a friend in a care package, and the flowers are prima.

I colored the up with prismacolor pencils and OMS with Stumps, and again this was a difficult one to fill because I stamped it on the textured heavy duty card stock. I finished it off with ribbon from the dollar bin in brown and pink and added a touch of glitter to the bloom and leaves of the rose.

Anna Banana

5 comments:

Christina said...

Love the bone brad super cute

Kathy W said...

super cute, like the embellishments too!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Sweet! Love the stamp and entire composition that you created. Fun share.

Monica-FC said...

love the card and the pinks and browns. cool.

Attiq Ur Rehman said...

Very nice post. I like your card which is posted in to your blog. Thanks for the card and hopefully i will be scene more card in the future. Keep it up.
Custom Cards