Mar 4, 2009

New Embellishments!!

I was at Michael's the other day looking for some flower blossoms to use as an embellishment on a card I was making.  I wandered over to the Bridal section because they didn't have the flower I was looking for.
I came across this new "confetti" that they are selling for brides to use on the tables or in invitations, etc.

They come in these really cool clear cans with a metal paint-can style lid.
I got the 5 colors below and they also come in white and a champagne beige.  Each container costs about $5 and with a coupon they would be a steal!!

I have not counted these out yet, but there are well more than 200 pieces in each can!
Here is a close-up of the flowers.  They all have an iridescent sheen to them which looks like a pearl or sparkle in real life.  Each one is also embossed!  All you need is a brad, gem or pearl to finish off the center if you really wanna get fancy!


I'm sure you will see these on my cards in the very near future!
Anna Banana

2 comments:

kc_froglady said...

these are fabulous! I would love to get some of them so will have to keep my eye out next time I head that way :)

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Great Blog!


I bought these as well. I saw them at Micheal's. However, I only saw white ones.

Cheers,

Dorothy