Oct 3, 2008

My Stamp Room

Well - it's been months and months ... well let's face it - it's been years in the making to get things cleaned up, sorted, displayed easily to find everything and just right for working, but I finally think it's almost ready!! 

It became a catch-all room for a while and I could have used the people from Clean House to help me, but now I think it's pretty much done.  I have some projects crammed under the tables that need to be completed so I can get them out of the way, but it's not too bad!
First are the before pictures from last winter - I think I may have taken them in December or January - there is snow out the windows, anyway.  The after pictures are from 3 days ago.

Here are the "before" pictures:
   

   

The after pictures will be in the next post...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well Anna,
It looks like you would have to do a bit of mountain climbing to get to things in the room as it was LOL

Wendie