Oct 2, 2008

Go Bananas #13

Getting it in gear!
I have been having issues getting back into the swing of things since Karyn left - It has been dreary weather, it's cold and I have not been inspired since I left her at the train station in the rain.
I guess I have to just push myself over the slump and get my butt in gear and do something!!

Here is this week's Go Bananas - a day late.
This one's a color challenge and I just really loved the colors and shapes in this picture.
I can tell ya - this is really a challenge - I probably will stick to sketches from here on out!




Karyn and I made our cards from the same stack of supplies - since we were together - and we came up with vastly different cards!

Top Banana : Anna Timm

Top Banana: Karyn Campbell

Have fun creating and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!
And remember to check back next week when my guest designer, Christina, makes her debut!
Anna Banana

5 comments:

Kathy W said...

like the touch of blue with pink-fun combo

Unknown said...

wow very cool love the baubles!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh GORGEOUS cards! Love the inspiration piece too. I will have to create something with this - this weekend! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Bobbly pearl lover right here!!! How pretty!! Delicate little pearls and the card is wonderful!

Kerry D-C said...

these are gorgeoous! great inspiration pic!