Jul 16, 2008

Wednesday WOW!


I made a card for a challenge. I think that this is a WOW! card so I thought I would share it with you!  I have used patterned paper from my scrap basket.  The stamp is from Archivers - their $1.99 spot Archivers branded stamps.  The ribbon is a pink polkadot scrap from a ribbon swap years ago!!
I did use glitter - you can't tell, but there is orange glitter on the frosting and polkadots, pink glitter on the cake cup and polkadots, green glitter on the candle and polkadots and crystal glitter on the flame of hte candle.

Finally, I doodled around the edge of the pink and hot green card stock with archival safe colored pens.
Hope you like it!

Anna Banana


2 comments:

kc_froglady said...

you didn't say where this challenge was from? I think it is a cute card - you are sharing some cute $ stamps too!

Anna Banana said...

That's part of the problem - I didn't write it down, I lost the link and I couldn't find it again. It was some kind of cupcake challenge/birthday thing that sounded really cute. I'm still looking for it, but I found it while blog surfing through peoples favorites on their side bars.
Anna Banana