Nov 13, 2007

Craft Show was a Bust :(




Well - the craft show this past weekend was a bust.  It wasn't the kind of craft show I was expecting - it was actually a vendor fair - which meant that lots of different companies were there like Party Lite (who was right next to us), Homemade Gourmet, Two Sisters, Stampin' Up, The Body Shop At Home, etc. 

I was hoping that there would be more craft vendors mixed in, but no such luck.  Neither of us got any orders for stamps and after all was said and done with booth fees and sales tallied, I lost $8 plus gas to get there.  

The good thing was that I had fun with my friend Trisha hanging out at the booth all afternoon.

Here are some pics of the show:

1 comment:

Monica-FC said...

at least you fun and got to see more vendors and lots of people there. maybe next year.