Jun 9, 2016

All That Glitters...

On Kraftin' Kimmie's blog there is a Glitter challenge ... you know I couldn't resist!!

I made this adorable gypsy all sparkled up and ready to tell your future!!

Here are the glittery elements up close:

For the glitter, I was able to incorporate Black glitter on the lace, Purple on the head scarf, gold on the coins of the stamped image, her earrings and on the coin embellishments at the bottom, and blue for the table cloth and on edges of the blue paper.  Her crystal ball is really dazzling with it's crystal glitter in person and the camera didn't do it justice (plus it is night and the pics never come out as good in the dark).

This is colored with Prismacolor pencils blended with odorless mineral spirits (which are NOT odorless)

2 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

I forgot all about that stamp! Thank you so much for playing along!

Lisa Resnick said...

I love this beautiful card
clipping path