Jan 25, 2010

Santa?? You are a month late!!





Well - Better late than never ... Right Santa?
This cute santa comes from The Greeting Farm's Xmas Sweeties set.
I did him up for my nephew's first Christmas. My sister thought it was adorable :)
I cuttlebug embossed the background with snowflakes and put some glitter here and there on the pattern to add sparkle as well as on his hat and the fur on his suit.
The green paper was from my scrap bin and came embossed... it added a nice dimension of texture.
I sewed a snowflake button onto a felt heart and glittered the edge so the heart would pop off of that red background.
Coloring is my Prismacolors.

It was easy and so cute!!




Anna Banana

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

This is indeed cute and this Santa isn't scary at all :) I love the addition of the heart and snowflake in the corner!