Jan 27, 2010

The Greeting Farm relay cards

The Greeting farm was having a relay, as you read before, but apparently there was such a great response to this event that we crashed the servers!! I finished the last two cards that were eligible for the relay and I am going to make a final card using the last image they gave us either tomorrow or the next day.

In any case, here are Charlotte and Toby Cub...

Charlotte is a sassy lassy with her kinky curls and awesome fashion sense!


Well - I will be honest - Toby is just not my style... I struggled with this one, but in the end, I think it turned out ok. Oh - by the way, she is not white - it is a very very pale pink that the camera just washed out no matter what I did to it.

Anna Banana

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

I really like Charlotte and her kinky hair! Great colors you used also!

Toby yeah I just think I am not liking him - BUT you did a good job on the coloring and matching it with muted papers. Love that lace you used on this one!