Sep 29, 2009

Hogs and Sketches Challenge "hands1"


I just HAD to join in! It's the first Hogs and Sketches Challenge for Hambo Stamps!
I was really happy they offered a free digi design because I have not gotten my Hambo Stamps order placed yet! I guess this is incentive to get my order placed!! :D
I used their sketch (you can find it here) but I turned it on it's side.

I just loved their floating cat - how cute! So I gave her a lemonade and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils and OMS for blending.

I used the bingo dauber splatter technique as a background pattern paper. My wavy line was created with a very fine pink lace behind it - look close or you'll miss it!
My sentiment is on my printed ribbon - Sand...Sun...Fun!
Then I needed a little flair, so I used a tie-dye flower with a glittery brad center and a few blue raindrops to finish it off!

I had a lot of fun with this!
Anna Banana

3 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

Great job Anna! I love the splattered color on this -- and I think so far, you're the first to turn the sketch on its side. Thanks for playing along with the challenge! :)

kc_froglady said...

What fun this one is! I love the coloring and the splatters do look great with yours too! :)

Ceal said...

oh how fun are these cards~ Thanks for sharing