Apr 22, 2009

Froggy Pin


With spring in the air (some days) I was feeling a little green - the grass is green, the buds on the trees are green, the daffodils poking through the earth are green ... you get the picture!
When I photographed the pin, a few days ago, it was sunny and warm - today it is overcast and raining :(

Well - I made this sparkly froggy pin from chipboard!  The green flower was pre-glittered.
I painted the kraft chipboard circle with white pearl paint - and then stamped the frog.  I colored him in with prismacolor pencils and then over colored him with spica glitter pens.  I put stickles around the edges of the frog for more sparkle.  I took a metal ladybug charm I had in gold, and used my alcohol inks to color it red and then heat set the color on it.  Then I krazy-glued the lady bug on the flower and added a pin back ... Voila!

Anna Banana

3 comments:

PaperAddictJenn said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

My favourite colour is green - love the froggy.

can you send me your addy so I can send your blog candy...

steviemerryweather@paradise.net.nz

Paula K said...

Love, love, love the frog!! Can you make me one??