Mar 11, 2009

Brown Bunny Card Revisited

Original Card



Revisited Card

Well - while I really liked the way my challenge card turned out from last week. it kept calling to me because it didn't quite feel finished. I let it sit and thought about it and finally figured it out .. I added teensy-weensy rhinestones (from Michael's in the Jewelry department) to the flower centers that border the bunny image. 
The rhinestones give the card the look that it is finished. I now think it's perfect.  
Now I think I can move on to create more "designer" quality cards!!

The photo isn't the greatest, but it has been overcast in Wisconsin for so long I am not getting ANY good light for my photos.
Anna Banana

P.S.  I promise my next post will be a brand new card :)

5 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is adorable!

Shelly Koskinen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barbara said...

Love this card and all the beautiful special elements you added! Because of you, I had to go and purchase some of those flowers from the Bridal section myself!

Sally said...

Lovely card, the rhinestones definitely add that finishing touch!

Julie's Crafty Corner said...

Beautiful card Anna!

Julie