Jan 17, 2009

OMG - I Can't Believe I WON!!!

I was just going through all of the blog candy entries I have entered on my blog to see if I was a winner of any... and I AM!!!!

I totally started hyperventelating when I saw that I won!!!  I Still Can't Believe it!!!

Direct from Victoria Case Art Designs - this is what I won:

* All THREE of my new release cling cushion rubber stamps: 
 





* A package of white card stock with envelopes
* A package of 24 quilted heart stickers
* 23 small puffy heart stickers
* Cat sticky ribbon
* 8 sticky bling-bling heart jewels
* A package of flower accents
* A 5"x7" double matted Original illustration called "The Stamping Queen" drawn by yours truly (as a little thank you).

Victoria,
I can't thank you enough.  I am in awe of your generosity.

I also want to encourage everyone else who entered to keep entering!!  It might take a while before you win anything, but it's so worth it!!

Anna Banana

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

I am so happy for you - I knew you really wanted this one! I can't wait to see what you make with the fun Anna & Kirby stamp! LOL