Jan 19, 2009

New Items at the Side Bar

I have added two new items on my Side Bar (sounds like a restaurant - doesn't it?).  

The first is the "Blog Candy Dish" where you will find a link to blog candy that I have found.  The date that the candy closes is listed before the name of the blog.  Follow the links for details.  I will be removing Blog Candy from the "dish" as it is "eaten"!!

The second new item is the "Challenges on Blogs" menu.  I am adding blog links here that have regular challenges, so if you want to push your creativity, you can participate. I'm not being compensated or anything by any of these blogs - they are just ones I have run across while surfing from blog to blog. If there is a good daily/weekly/monthly challenge on a particular site, drop me a note and let me know and I'll check it out!

Thanks!
Anna Banana

2 comments:

n8tvtexan said...

Thanks for posting a link to my blog candy. Good luck! Love the monkey/banana things here. It is a great tribute to your Oma to use Anna Banana. :)

kc_froglady said...

This is a great idea - I have seen this on several other blogs and I had tried it _ I kept forgetting to update it LOL! I am always happy to check out the candy dish though :)