Jan 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Hello everyone and I hope you all had safe and fun New Years Eve Celebrations!

Sorry I have been away for so long.  I got back from Australia, got bombarded with work and then I have been pretty much off since just before Christmas, so I have been staying off of the computer and relaxing as much as possible (in between running around for family obligations!)

I would like to let you all know that I am going to be back officially on a more regular basis starting on Monday when I will be back on the computer every day for work!
I'll work on getting back into the swing of the Go Bananas Challenges...I liked doing those :)

It's kind of sad ... with all this "time off work" not only have I not been in my craft room even once to create anything, but I still have not made out my Christmas cards.  Oh well - I guess maybe I'll send Valentine cards this year!

Well - I need to get going and get ready for bed ... I'm pretty tired after my day today.  I went roller skating for the first time in 22 years!  I am pretty impressed with myself - I didn't fall even once!!  Here are a few of the pictures from Tess's camera ... she was smart enough to bring them with!
 
Tess, Amber (her daughter), Me, Ginny


I also need to get to bed because I'm going to see Twilight tomorrow (for the 3rd time) with one of my girlfriends.  Woo Hoo! (I love boys who SPARKLE!)


The Glitter Queen
Anna Banana

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast

Kathy W said...

glad to see you back and that you had a nice break

kc_froglady said...

glad you had a happy new year and I am looking forward to Go Banana's again!