Sep 24, 2008

An Update

I have had a few people ask if I'm ok because I have not posted in a week. Rest assured, I am doing well!!
Thank you all for your concern - it is much appreciated!!
My good friend Karyn - and one of my SBS 24 Sisters- is coming for a visit this weekend !! WOO HOO!! Gotta love the Megabus with tickets from Ohio to IL for $8 each way!! She arrives on Friday morning and goes home Monday afternoon - so I have not had a spare moment to post since I have been whipping my house into shape :)  
She has been an excellent excuse for me to get my butt in gear and get my craft room clean and organized!

I have been getting all of the beautiful entries for the Design Team guest spot over the week - Thank you to everyone who has joined in.

You still have until 10 pm tonight to get your entry in - Kirby informed me that he won't be around tonight to look at them- has a meeting of some kind - so I will have him choose the winner on Thursday after work - and I will announce it then!!

Have a great day and I will post this week's Go Bananas Challenge later today.

XOXO
Anna Banana

No comments: