Sep 4, 2008

Go Bananas #9





Well - I have had a terrible time getting myself to get the Go Bananas challenge up this week.  I was thrown off by the short week and wasn't able to create a single thing the whole weekend :(
Then I had a horrible headache brought on by the weather, but I went to my craft room and took the challenge anyway!

I don't know that I actually like my card - chalk it up to the headache or whatever, but I'm not sure the leafy vellum works with the cuttlebug embossed paper.  I colored the scarecrow with my aquacolor crayons and a water pen, and I did a little hand doodling around the oval.  Not sure I like that either. 
Anna's Card:



Thanks to my design team - Karyn Campbell and Laura Murphy Ogden - for their great samples!

Karyn's Card:


Laura's Card:


2 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Oh FUn sketch! I will have to grab my things and make a card! Love the different projects too. Lovely cards! TFS! Chris sbs-24

Kathy W said...

I agree fun sketch, might have to save it for one to try