Aug 28, 2008

Just a little gripe

Ok - I know I don't really complain much here, but I just have to vent my frustration!!

A lot of bloggers use the music feature on their blogs.  
That's just great.  I mean - it's nice that you can use the music and enjoy a song on your own blog, but time after time I go to a blog that has music and it crashes my machine!!  
Now Mind you, I am on a "BIG" MAC!!!  I have hoards and hoards of memory and Gigs because by day I am a graphic designer, but when I pop over to a blog to check something out, and I have huge art files open in Illustrator and Photoshop, documents open in Word and Excel and clipart up in Corel Draw the dumb music bytes just overload my system!  Even the small time it takes me to scroll down and find the music player to hit pause is enough to crash me.

I wish there was a way for me to block other people's music on my system.  
Besides, 9 times out of 10, your music isn't what I like!  
I can tell you that if I had music on my site, I am sure you wouldn't want to hear my Scottish Bagpipes screeching away!

Ok - that concludes my gripe!!  

If there is a way for me to block the music on other sites, please drop me a note so I can stop crashing!

Thanks!
Anna Banana

No comments: