Jun 24, 2008

5 Tools I Can't Create Without

5 Tools I Can't Create Without

1. My Cutterpede Trimmer - nothing would get done if all my paper was 12 x 12 or 8.5 x 11!

2. Rubber Stamps - These little works of art are what I base all of my designs around!  Stamps are my bliss. I stamp everything, and nothing looks "finished" to me without a stamped image.

3. Cutter Bee Scissors - their sharp, precision tip makes cutting out the finest details possible.

4. Prismacolor pencils - I live in a world of rich, vibrant color and I like to express that in my creations

5. Gamsol & Stumps - without being able to blend my colors, my works of art would feel unfinished. Gamsol gives them a really smooth look - almost like copic markers - and the stumps are rolled paper sticks that the blending is done with.

Now tell me about your 5 Tools.  Either post in the comments, or post on your own blog and leave me a link to your blog so I can check it out!

Thanks!
Anna Banana

1 comment:

Monica-FC said...

I posted my favorites on my blog for you.

http://Monica-FC.blogspot.com

loved the question. thanks.